Reub & Me (:
There's like 60-70 people that day?
I had fun that day even though the birthday boy ignored us most of the time (we were the minority group some more!). Minshan was smart enough to bring poker cards and we were playing daidee and snap haha. Oh then there was this guy (Jason's friend) whose name was Weijie and he just joined in our game. He seemed a lil high (I figured he had too much to drink) as he being gigglish while Jason introduced him to Minshan. So we were like making fun of them the whole time and Jason even said that she must invite him to her 21st party. Then Weijie asked Minshan when's her birthday and then we said 29th April (she didn't answer cuz she was miffed that we kept making fun of her). And then Weijie started to exclaim that his birthday was on the same day too! Then he proceeded to take out his IC to show us hahaha and it was true! So coincidental. And as you've guessed it right, the teasing was made worse by the same-birthday-issue hahahaha. Bena and Weizhong couldn't make it cuz they were having exams the next day. We got Yingxiang a bottle of cologne- Euphoria from CK. Yeah it smells quite nice haha.
I went to Guru's 21st surprise party yesterday at Park Valley Condo! I didn't take any photos cuz my brother took the cam to Taiwan. Anyway it was so much more fun cuz our JC group was the biggest clique there haha. Guru's sister is such a great organiser. The party was near perfect! She even hired a freelance photographer to take pictures for the whole party. And guess what? The photographer happened to be Reub's primary school friend!!! So so coincidental. His name was Jonathan and Reub thought he was familiar but heard that the Jonathan was studying Medicine and shouldn't have become a photographer. Then when Fel called Reuben to come and drink the shots the photographer suddenly became all excited cuz he had found his long-lost SAJS classmate! They were like hugging and exchanging contacts. And that happened like towards the end of the party zzz.
Anyway we were all asking Guru and Habib to drink Vodka shots hahaha I didn't know that Guru's alcohol tolerance is so high! I even heard from his sister that his hobby is to mix drinks at home. Oh his sister is just so sweet. She even made a piñata which looked like their army officer! Hahaha oh the hatred the boys have for NS. So each table had to send a representative to hit the piñata to get the sweets. We sent Habib and he was so lousy out of all cuz he couldn't even touch the doll suspended on the rope. FAIL.
Reub's photographer friend agreed to send the photos to him. I'll upload them when I got from Reub!
Below are some long-overdue pictures from CNY and post-Malaysia date with Reub haha.
At Marina Square!